XLabz is a Mobile and Rich Internet Applications development company with its technology forte in Adobe Technologies – Flash, Flex and AIR. Founded by few former Adobe employees with versatile technology and domain experience, XLabz works on cutting edge technology. The rich and wider experience, exclusive technology insight, precise product approach and above all, our passion towards interactivity and User Experience make up the DNA of XLabz, a passion driven, technology enthusiastic enterprise.
We have worked on major Flash and Flex projects and products for some of the Fortune 500 companies across the globe. We have also helped a few prominent startup's to bring their products ideas to life and one of such a prototype is being positioned for funding with the world largest VC fund. A few of our top-end clients are: Adobe, Microsoft, Sony, Johnson & Johnson, Nokia R&D, Yodlee Inc., Zentuvo AS and Reliance.
Corporate BackgroundXLabz Technologies is a registered Private Limited company in India (registered under the Companies Act of Indian - 1956).
Established by a few ex Adobe employees in the year 2008, XLabz Technologies has quickly emerged as the company of choice for organizations around the world, for creating engaging user experiences on the Web, Desktop and Mobile. Thanks to over 20 years' of combined experience of the team in developing business applications and with some of the most brilliant Flash & Flex engineers in India, it's no wonder XLabz Technologies is the preferred partner to some of the world's leading organizations.
Financial InformationStarting with a humble seed capital of $25,000 in the year 2008, with the goodwill of our clients and with the help of our highly talented engineers, XLabz has grown leaps and bounds over the years and has recorded a Year On Year growth rate of more than 200% - every single year, since it's inception.
Customer ProfileXLabz services clients around the globe. 90% of our clients are from the US & Europe and the rest 10% from the APAC region. Apart from well established clients, XLabz has worked with a handful of startup's, helping them bring their product ideas to life. Some of our top-tier clients include Adobe, Microsoft, Sony, Johnson & Johnson, Nokia R&D, Yodlee Inc and Zentuvo AS.
The mobile based products of XLabz are used by millions of customers around the globe.
Anayst, Press & Executive CommunicationOffice : +91 413 2256360 (10 AM IST - 7 PM IST, Mon - Fri)
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Krishna Prathab R V, Founder & CEOKrishna or KP as he is commonly known as, has close to a decade of technology experience with specialization in Adobe Technologies. Krishna has experience in a wide range of technology practices like Product Development, eLearning, Mobile Learning, User Experience (UX) design and Rich Internet Applications (RIA) and has worked for quite a few Fortune 50 companies like Adobe, Siemens, Convergys Corporation and General Electric in various capacities.
A partial list of clients for whom Krishna has architected and created solutions for include Siemens, Honda, Adobe, Nokia, GE Power Systems, GE Aviation, Houghton Mifflin, McGraw Hill, Pearson, Microsoft and many others.
Prior to setting up XLabz, Krishna was a Director (Technology) of a technology firm in India, where he was instrumental in setting up and managing the technology practice area and was also responsible for manging key account and client relationship in the US and Europe.
Krishna hold a Masters Degree in Software Engineering from a premier institute in India, has a gold medal for academic excellence and is a university rank holder.
Elangovan A, Vertical Head (RIA)Elango is one of the key members of XLabz and has been with XLabz since it's inception. Elango has close to 8 years of experience in Adobe technologies and specializes in creating solutions based on the Flash Player Platform (Flash, Flex & AIR).
Elango has experience leading diverse technology teams and has worked for large corporates like TIS in various development and lead roles. He has been involved with large scale Flash, Flex and AIR projects and tool development for top-tier clients across the globe.
At XLabz, Elango takes care of Flex Development and is well know for being the best mentor for new hires. In his spare time, he likes to get his hands on new technologies which is hot in the industry. Elango has been an integral part of XLabz's product development function.